I lost my blog!

• Where can I find it? I logged in to the blog page, but when I click "Main Page" at the top left, it just keeps redirecting to the 3FC blog info page.

Basically, I forgot the link, I don't have it bookmarked, and for some reason my blog account isn't going to the blog. Could anyone help me?

ETA: Aha! I can google my blog. http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/lumi/2007/03/.
    Like so! So, why doesn't it go to my blog, but to the main page? And can I have it back?

If it's completely gone, I'll be kind of upset, as I don't have a backup, and I put a lot of time and effort into my posts. Thank goodness for Google's caching.
  • How long has it been since you posted? Has it been longer than 45 days?
  • Yes.
  • I lost mine too for the same reason. I knew it was coming though, as when I created the blog it warned that it would be deleted if I went 45 days without updating.
  • They get deleted after 45 days? I hadn't noticed that warning.
  • Yep, they get deleted after 45 days, or at least they can. I don't remember the exact wording of the warning, or where it was located, just that in creating the blog, it was in the instructions or user agreement, or something like that. I don't know if it's an automatated system and they just disappear on day 46, or whether one of the moderators has to periodically go in and clean up all of the blogs that aren't being used.
  • Oh well. I have access to some webspace, so I'm working on getting my own Wordpress blog set up. The problem is I'm very picky about colors, layout, and fonts, and of course there aren't any pre-made themes that fit what I want, and I couldn't code my way out of a paper bag! It's funny; I'm comparing style sheets side by side—one with a page element I like, and the other with the template I like most but want to change, and changing line by excruciating line. Truly a cludge method of learning CSS!