My Most Prized Object Is............

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • What is your most prized OBJECT? or objects?

Remember objects NOT people!

I would say right now it is our shuffleboard and BBQ ~ summertime and lots of family/friends gatherings going on here!
  • OK...the picture to the left. He is my yorkie....Junior....the only son I have or daughter for that matter. The love of my life...besides the husband.
  • My iPod. I would die without it
  • cell phone, iPod, laptop
  • I would say there are two things...my MP3 player (I would have a seriously hard time walking without my tunes), and my water cooler (having 5 gallons of cold water at my disposal with the push of a button is very convenient now that I am drinking so much!).
  • My oven! That's were all my delicious sweet baked goods come from.
    Especially anything chocolate!
  • My library card.
  • my computer, so I can come on this site everyday.
  • Several years ago (okay a LONG time ago) I realized that I am a very materialistic person.

I think I'm getting old because everything is just "stuff" right now. I don't really have a "prized" possession, but there are a few things that I don't think I could do without for a long period of time. Number one on that list is my computer (although I have 3: 1 at home, my laptop and 1 at work).
  • I'm with Allision I can't think of anything that is so important to me that I'd be upset at all if it was gone. I've moved more than 10 times in less than that many years and have become a bit of a minimalist. Some things I'd be sad if I didn't have - but nothing of mine is particularly prized.

I would be sad if my library of books was gone though.
  • My laptop!
  • I don't have a prized object(s), I never been a materialistic person.
  • my puppy!
  • My stuffed dog who has "slept" in my bed for 20 years.
  • Without a doubt, my laptop. Not only was it really expensive ( ), but it has records of most of my adult life in the form of files, documents and pictures, and it has nearly ALL of my creative work - stories, writings, and most importantly my art. Since I do almost solely digital art I don't have "originals" or "hard-copies" to keep. It's all on here!

Every time we go out of town I get sooo nervous worrying about someone breaking in and taking it.