What's your favorite workout song??

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Is there one particular song that gets you really pumped up? I'd like to get some new really upbeat songs, thought I'd ask you all. I like the song chumbawamba - I get knocked down. Just like this weight loss journey, some days you feel like you're 'knocked down', but you 'get up again'.
  • "Lips Like Sugar" by Echo and the Bunnymen!!!!
    I can dance or work out to this song all day and night!
  • Here's my current playlist!

ATOMIC Dog - George Clinton
    Me Myself and I – De La Soul
    So Many Men, So Little Time – Miquel Brown
    Buffalo Stance – Neneh Cherry
    Rasputin – Boney M
    Better Shape Up - Grease
    Turn the Beat Around – Vickie Sue Robinson
    Holding out for a Hero – Bonnie Tyler
    I’ll Tumble 4 Ya – Culture Club
    We Got the Beat – The GoGos
    Fame – Irene Cara
    Maniac – Michael Sembello
    Wild Wild West – Escape Club
    No Parking on the Dance Floor – Midnight Star
    Boom Boom Boom – Paul Lekakis
    Catch Me I’m Falling – Pretty Poison
    Naughty Girls – Samantha Fox
    W.O.R.K – Wild in the USA
    Hips Don’t Lie - Shakira
  • Mine would have to be a tie between Muse - Super Massive Black Hole and the Gorillaz - Feel Good, Inc. They're both so darn catchy!
  • Quote: Is there one particular song that gets you really pumped up? I'd like to get some new really upbeat songs, thought I'd ask you all. I like the song chumbawamba - I get knocked down. Just like this weight loss journey, some days you feel like you're 'knocked down', but you 'get up again'.
    Angie swears that is my work-out song...every time I twist off the cap to another MGD

She said her favorite work-out song right now is Waterloo by ABBA
  • OK...I don't work out, but there is one song that always gets me to dance. Even if I look like an idiot in my truck by myself....

Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Kerri
  • I've always enjoyed The Matrix movie soundtrack. Lots of HIGH ENERGY sound!
  • I have Tub Thumping on my playlist. I have a running playlist on my MP3 player with songs like:

Wild Wild West
    Walking on Sunshine
    I Love Rock and Roll
    Roll With the Changes
    I Need a Hero
    Dancing in the Light (If you've never heard it, GREAT song, GREAT band. They do the GE commercials. Band we found up north playing at our local community center called Entrain.)
    Raise Your Hands
    Dance the Night Away
    Jump
    Teenage Wasteland
    Big Yellow Taxi
    8th World Wonder
    Plus a bunch of Alannis Morrisett and Pat Benetar music, and lots of others.

Anyone under 30, need not ask who sings these songs. You just wouldn't understand. LOL
  • Yeah Sweet Home Alabama is a good one too, Feel Good Inc., and some that you listed Glory, I really like too.
  • i like um. . . . cherry poppin daddies, mighty mighty bosstones, five iron frenzy, black eyed peas, garbage, hot rod circuit. fun music.
  • Here's a few of my favorites:

You Spin Me Right Round - Dead or Alive
    Weapon of Choice - Fat Boy Slim
    Working 9-5 - Dolly Parton
    Let's Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
    Boom Shakalaka - Apache Indian
    and for a bit of Bollywood - Chunari Chunari - Anu Malik
  • Party Train on the Turbo Jam DVD. I get so happy and really want to shake it!! lol It's my all time favorite song to workout to.
  • THANKS guys! These are all really great suggestions. I'll have fun downloading!
  • I dance- be-bop while in the kitchen draining brita water.. on the radio or my cd player..

I dance to Hips don't lie-Shakria
    Escape..Gwen Steffani
    SOS- Rhainana
    The cup of life ..Ricky Martin
    I like it like that,,Blackalstars
    Party for two..Shaina Twain
  • Ok this is going to sound cheesy, but I find myself getting in the swing of things with my exercise routine every time I hear "Takin' Care Of Business" by Randy Bachman