Low Carb Snack Ideas?

• I was wondering if anyone had ideas on low carb snacks. I feel like I am always on the go and would like to snack in between meals. I have been eating almonds, I can only snack on almonds so much before getting tired of them easily.

Anyone have suggestions?
  • I eat lowcarb yogurt, pickles, cheese, olives, raw veggies, peperoni sticks, pickled asperagus, macadamia nuts.
  • http://genaw.com/lowcarb/almond_thins.html

check out this website!
  • Someone on here said there are low sodium jerkies out there that taste good. I am making my homemade jerky this week, and am going to try to adapt my usual recipe to reduce the sodium.
  • Chickadee, have you tried those almond thins ? they look good.
  • no i havent tried any of the recipes yet - only a few of them are induction friendly but i plan to after my induction is over

right now i eat cheese strings, or lunch meat or almonds(even though i know i am not supposed to during induction) i am going to try and HB eggs to bring as a snack as well - i will be happy once induction is over and i can have more veggies
  • oh has anyone had the wasa bread that is included in the induction menu ideas - or recommend a good low carb bread?
  • pork rinds = zero carbs
  • I have had Wasa, it reminds me of Rye Krisp.