starting phase on 7/19/07

• Hey all I'm new and been reading all the post in this forum and I am ready to give it a go. I want to lose 35 lbs and hope I can get support from my fellow smashers
  • GL starting today. It's a very simple first phase. I'm on day 4 and i have yet to really have any hunger pangs. The only issue I am finding is having to use the restroom a lot (obviously from drinking so much water), and a little headache now and then (mayb from no caffiene) Besides that, I feel it really easy to follow and because you get to eat so much fruit and vegetables i feel like you can't screw up and it all tastes so good!
  • Good Luck with starting the FS diet.

I am on day 4 and I have had no problems. I haven't been hungry, no headaches (I saw some people saying they had headaches). I have alot of energy (I'm actually able to wake up in the morning), I haven't had any cravings for bread or pasta (my weakness) so I'm doing good.

Hopefully you will find this diet as easy as I have.

Good Luck again
  • Good luck! I haven't started yet - I'm scheduled to start on August 1st! I can already tell that everybody here will be a great help and inspiration to stay on this new lifestyle!
  • I startet Friday, July 13th. I have two days of detox left and it has been rather enjoyable. I have rediscovered vegetables and I have not missed Fries or Bread at all.

I couldn't wait until Sunday to weigh myselft so I weighed this morning and I have lost 7lbs. This has really given me the encouragement to keep going. It's the push to get started so that you feel "I can do this".

My goal is to lose 30lbs by the time we go to Disney on 10/20. So I'm 7 down 23 to go. My overall goal is to lose 75 lbs.
  • Good luck!! you should be fine, i just finished phase one and i didn't have too many problems,and i'm down about 7 or 8 pounds. I wish you well!!!!