What's For Supper? Wk of July 16th

• Gigantic Boneless Chicken Breast sauteed in Butter
    Seasoned with a smidge of red pepper flakes, sprinkle of parmesan & McCormick's Rotisserie Chicken which is so YUM!

2 cups of zucchini slices sauteed in the chicken pan drippings

SNACK: Will either be sf jello with blast of whipped cream
    OR any leftovers from lunch/supper
  • Ummmm, your dinner sounds good!
    Mine is left over mexican red chile chicken and left over green chile chicken with a salad. Recipes from Linda's Low Carb Recipes. It's very good!
  • Cube steak sprinkled with Adobo and fried in Olive Oil, 1 cup of mashed cauliflower (the "Mock Mash" Recipe from www.sugarfreesheila.com)--delish! I've had this three days in a row for dinner or lunch and I must say, it's one of my favorites!!
  • Wasn't too creative with this today and running out of time - so just fried up an extra hamburger at lunch - only on this one I added a slice of provolone.

Cauliflower side dish - with crumbled bacon. (Leftover from breakie)
  • Pork Steak

Zucchini

(I'm using a Heinz-like Meat Sauce - separate - on the Pork Steaks. I melted a slice of Provolone and some Parmesan on about 3/4 c of zucchini)
  • low carb meatloaf
    cucumbers in sourcream
  • Pork steak! Cucumbers in sour cream! That sounds so good!
    I think I'm going to make a cube steak dusted with a little soy flour and fried in some olive oil and butter. I'm going to see if I can make a gravy out of the bits. I have some xantham gum for thickness and chicken broth. Then add some onions to it with some mushrooms and make a veggie.
    Yeah Right, the Galloping Gourmet I ain't!
    Cube steak for sure.
  • Stirfryed beef, mushrooms, onions, and zucchini.
  • Have to work tonight - Grrrrrrr - so just gonna take a cue from last night - packing a big lunch and will nibble it for lunch AND supper. (BLT salad & Burger) - if I get hungry - I still have leftovers from last night in the fridge at my office. (Pork steak/zucchini w/cheese)
  • roast beef, cauliflower mash
  • Swedish Meatballs & Salad
  • Cube steak and mashed cauliflower Yummy.
  • Steak & coleslaw