What's For Lunch? Wk of July 16th

• 4 Egg Omelette in Butter
    (3 whites and 1 whole)

Almost 1/4 cup of Shredded 4Italian Cheese
    Sprinkles of Parmesan

ETA: 2 slices of tomato
    mayo
  • 2 c. lettuce, 5oz chicken breast, 3 tbs caesar dressing, .5 oz parmesean cheese
  • 3 slices of turkey breast, 1/2 c of lettuce, 1 slice of chedder cheese and 1/4 c of guacamole.
  • Plain Seasoned Hamburger
    About a cup of Cauliflower with the Cream Cheese/Butter Sauce

(I season the cauliflower with the McCormicks Rotisserie Chicken - makes it tasty and colorful - like having a crust on top.)
  • 2 C. lettuce w/pepper jack cheese, 1/2 avocado and ground turkey with 2 TBS. ranch dressing

for snack today I brought pepper jack cheese and turkey slices (I'm at work so I have to bring my days worth of food with me lol)

Question....if anyone sees anything "wrong" with anyone's menu on here will they say something? Or, if you see anything "wrong" with my menu PLEASE say something (as I'm new to Atkins). Thanks!
  • Hi againg Everybody!
    For lunch today, I'm not sure, but it's probably going to be a salad with turkey breast. I may not even have time for lunch, I'm going to be busy running around town.
    Has anyone tried Carl's Jr. low carb burger. I once in awhile get that without ketchup. It's actually pretty good and vey filling. It's hard to eat the whole thing. I'm thinking about doing that for dinner.
  • BLT Salad

Pork Steak
  • LC yogurt w/choc/syrope. lean turkey peperoni.
  • BLT Salad again

Plain seasoned Burger
  • leftover roast beef & cauliflower mash
  • I'm "open" to corrections too, eb. If anyone sees anything that causes a prob - pleeez let me know. I know I stall out on "net" carb processed stuff - and also with diet soda. I've switched for a couple of years now to 1/2 brewed tea with 1/2 brewed green tea - whether I'm OP or not - that's my drink.

I'm stumped for Lunch today - headed for the Pool and can't think of anything to pack - may just take a yogurt in my cooler and leave it at that.