High-end ketchup

• I went out unexpectedly for lunch today @ 20.21 (Wolfgang Puck's restaurant @ the Walker Art Center). I had their cheeseburger with Kobe beef, garlic/wasabi mayo, pepperjack cheese, teriyaki onions, spring greens and orange tomato slices: yum, but oy, I'll have to starve myself and hit the pavement big time to make up for it. Plus fries. I liked the sweet ketchup they served with the fries. Anybody have any idea what it might be, I doubt Wolfgang Puck would use Heinz 57?

I'm not so used to upscale restaurants (I'm more familiar with Applebee's and suchlike) and didn't think they served such big portions: we had a salad for the whole table and I swear once it was divided between the six of us we had about three bites each, but the entrees were pretty big. If I go there again I'm just going to order my lunch off the starter menu
  • Well, I can't be certain, but they probably just mix in more sugar with regular ketchup. Unless they make their own, which is highly doubtful.
  • I'm not sure, but I know the best ketchup I've ever had was when we were in Canada. I think they add different spices to it there. It was yummy to me, but DH didn't like it.