Ennay's Photo's

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Boy I had to search high and low to FIND a before picture.

Photo #1 is actually before this particular journey, around 184 lbs. I am NOT pregnant in this photo

Photo #2 is shortly before I started this time...hard to see me behind the cute kids...probably 175 or so

Photo #3 is December..159 lbs

Photo #4 is April...136 lbs

I dont have a recent one and this link wont last forever but this is me at the END of my July 4th half marathon
    :http://www.backprint.com/view_user_p...222277&tabID=1

• Wow-ee! You look fabulous!
  • YaY You!! You marvelous!
  • You look great! Way to go!

Kara
  • Holy moly, you're gorgeous! Your shoulders look really toned and great in the half marathon picture. And the kids -- what cuties!!
  • Wooooooo I think this is a cause for celebration! Congrats you look wonderful!
  • You look fantastic!!!
  • Ennay,
    Congrats on your awesome success! You look so toned and fit in your marathon pics (arms and legs, great posture, etc.)! Is that a marathon or a half marathon? Either way, very impressive! I just reread and see it's a half marathon...woohoo!!!

Keep up the excellent work!
  • Whoa!
  • GOOD JOB !!! you look GREAT
  • Congratulations for looking so great and for moving into maintenance. Woohoo!!!
  • You look awesome! (My favorite pic, of course, is the running photo)
  • WoW! WoW! WoW!

You look incredible!!!! You must be so absolutely thrilled with your spectacular results. What an amazing difference.

Congratulations. And enjoy that beautiful body of yours you have worked so hard to get. Good luck in maintenance.
  • FANTASTIC!!!!!

You look great in all of them, but really seem to shine at the end!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!
  • You look AWESOME! Wowsers! You look sooo much younger too! Like a hot momma!