Getting back on track.

• I went crazy for awhile. I didn't exercise, and I was eating horrible. I gained the weight I lost back. Partly because I quit smoking. I started back up again after a month and a half, sadly. I am going to try to quit again. Anywho. I have been eating right the past three days, and I got on the treadmill today, and I feel real good. Also got on the scale earlier and I've lost 5lbs. I am going to try to post more often. I really need a weight loss buddy though. If anyone is interested, just message me. See you all later.
  • I have never had to quit smoking, but my hubby has, and it certainly seems like a difficult thing to do! So hang in there, and don't give up on it! You will feel so much better!

Great job on getting back on track, and losing those 5 lbs!
  • Hey girl. I totally feel you. I have tried to quit smoking a couple of times since I started dieting and I just can't do both at once. I guess I am just going to get to goal, quit smoking, and then deal with any weight gain that happens. I want to be totally healthy, and I know I can't while smoking..but I think the weight is the more immediete threat. I can't handle battling nicotine and food addicitons at the same time. I have gotten so far with my weight loss, I don't want to start over, so I shall complete one task before I tackle the next.
  • Yeah, it was really hard. When I quit smoking I turned to food, and an illegal substance, which was awful. I shouldn't have done that. But, then I started back up smoking again, started eating less, and since then I've lost 5 pounds. Which has been about a week, and a few odd days. Thanks for the comments ladies.