With or without thats the question...

• So today I finally broke down and bought my own scale. Before I was weighing myself fully clothed all the way down to shoes. But now I wanna weigh without all the added weight. With clothes my weight was today 154 without 150. So if i wanna start without the added weight do I need to reset my ticker at 4 lbs light or keep as it is and mark new weight as 150?

Oh and the other question is it better to weigh with or without clothes?
  • Good heavens! Don't include your shoes in your weight! That's just crazy

I weigh myself nekkid, in the morning, after using the toilet. I wouldn't dream of wearing clothes.
  • I think the store would l have complained if I stripped down in the beginning for weighing. So without is what it will be from this point.

So should I adjust my ticker to remove those 4 added pounds?
  • My personal opinion is to weigh without clothes because I weighed only my shoe one time and they weighed 2 1/2 pounds and that is 2 1/2 pound that I dont want added to my weight. I would change your ticker to what you acctually weigh.
  • Greetings!

I see that you changed your ticker, and you did it the right way--you changed your start weight as well as your current weight.

It's still a 10 pound loss! Good for you!

Jay
  • Shoes add extra weight, as do clothes.

I personally like to wear pins and accessories. I conducted an experiment and weighed a pair of my jeans with my studded belt and my chain wallet that I usually wear, and they weighed THREE POUNDS! My shirt, shoes, and other random accessories (jewelry, any headwear, etc) were another two. That's an extra total of FIVE pounds... NO thank you! Your natural weight is your weight in the buff. I prefer to weigh myself in the morning, naked, after using the restroom. In midday, if I haven't just eaten, and I weigh myself naked, my weight is about the same as my morning weight. And it's nice.

I see you changed your ticker... keep it that way
  • As long as you're consistant it doesn't matter. I use the scales at work so I'm dressed in scrubs with walking shoes.