Frozen Grapes

• Okay I know I'm probably the last person to discover these (I'm always behind) but hotdamn these are good! i have a new obsession!
  • I had always heard about them and thought that there was no way I would like them, so never tried it. I tried it for the first time a few months ago and I was surprised how much I love them! I now eat them atleast once a week
  • The grapes are great but you also have to try frozen bananas. Peel first then wrap in plastic wrap, leave in the freezer for a couple of hours. It doesnt travel as well as the frozen grapes, but its like eating a giant banana popsicle.
  • I used to eat the chocolate covered frozen bananas, lol!

Frozen blueberries are good too.
  • Yum! I love frozen grapes! And frozen bananas. My favorite right now is frozen cherries. Sooooooo good! And frozen watermelon is good too!
  • I LOVE frozen grapes too. I ate too many one time and ended up with a sore mouth and tongue! Silly me. Man, they are yummy!
  • i like frozen blueberries. i eat them by themselves or with cereal or on yogurt.
  • Hmmm... frozen watermelon - I'd never thought of that but it sounds delicious. Living alone, I often don't buy watermelon because I can't eat it fast enough (for some reason I tend to be suspicious of the halves or quarters sold wrapped in plastic). And I like to buy local, and watermelon is widely available at the end of the summer here (NY). Thanks for the idea!