NSV....I got a whistle today....

• So at lunch i had to stop in at the gas station. I parked beside this painters truck. As i was getting out of my car, two of the guys were coming up on the side of their van to get in. I had to past by them. As i made my way past them, one of them let out a low whistle. Ooooohhhh....I couldn't believe he whistled at me. Kinda had me put a little extra sasha (sp?) in my step. I just couldn't help but smiling. I mean, i have guys flirt me with that come into my job but i can't remember the last time i past a guy on the street or gas station and had one whistle at me. I was smiling from ear to ear when i got back to work. It just totally made my day...it didn't even matter that the guy wasn't my type...it was just the fact that some strange guy that i walked past acknowledge that he thought i look gooooood!!!!
  • Good job, Lumi! I would pay to have some guy whistle at me! lol
  • What a great compliment. You must be looking very fine.
  • Quote: What a great compliment. You must be looking very fine.
    Thank you...i don't know about looking it...but i was definately feeling it.
  • Ooohlala! nice!
  • That is awesome!

Kara
  • Woohoo! How nice!
  • Work it Lumi~ That is awesome feeliing I bet!
  • Don't you love that!! I was at the grocery store with my husband and two kids and it was hot, I was in a skimpy tank top and capris and two guys walked by and were checking me out. I didn't notice, but my husband sure did! He didn't know what to say, he was proud of his wife, but a little ticked they checked me out right in front of him!
  • Your pictures are wonderful!!
    I just joined the 3 Fat Chicks forum. I have been struggling for a long time to lose weight. Please tell me what you are doing to lose weight and how long it has taken you.