New starting tomorrow

• Hello Everyone.
    I am going tomorrow to get started with LA weightloss program. Thanks for all the input that I have read already. Any extra advise will be welcome. The program is at $3.00 a week. Don't know what that is all about (as far as the money) but I will soon find out. But I have to say I am glad to here that I should be able to lose the weight as long as I have the help from them and all your advise.
  • Welcome! Are you starting Fast Forward tomorrow?
  • I think. They gave me a little run down on the phone. I am hoping to win were I have loss at all other diets.
  • Congrats on making a positive choice for yourself!!!
  • Oh... so you're going in to the center tomorrow. Gotcha. Good luck! Also, you may want to read the post above called "What is LAWL" so you know what to expect.
  • I will thanks for the info. So I take it you are doing to correct! Just a easy question do you like it!
  • I love it. It takes a bit to get used to, especially if you are a former WW person, as this is not an "everything is on plan" type of program. But it will teach you how to eat properly for the rest of your life.
  • I've been much more successful on this plan than I ever was on WW. Good luck with your visit tomorrow.
  • I also love this plan much more than WW. I like how you eat steady meals throughout the day so I am not hungry. For some reason on WW I felt deprived. If I ate a higher point breakfast, then I felt i had to starve all day to get a good dinner in. Then only weighing once a week was not good for me, it was to easy to have a binge day and then starve the rest of the week til I weighed in again. I know that LAWL is the plan I can do the rest of my life and it forces me to eat fruit and vegetables everyday!

Welcome to LAWL and I have found this forum to be key in my weight loss.
  • Good Luck, tomorrow! I started last week. So far so good! Congrats for making the decision to start!
  • Thanks all of you for the wonderful advise and encouragement. You are all so nice. I really think I will be successful having people like you to talk to.
  • Hi,
    Let us know how your meeting goes. I signed up 6/21 started 6/25 because I was out of town for the weekend. I'm not feeling deprived yet.
    Good luck!