LisaMarie's Before/Current Pictures -- 100 Pounds Lost!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I've already posted this before pic in the 100 lb. club, but I didn't have any new shots of me from the neck down, so I had my husband take a current picture of me today for comparison. I'm not at goal yet, and I'm revising my goal anyway so I still have weight to lose, certainly. Anyway, here I am -- it's a crappy shot of me in a baggy t-shirt, but it's me!

• Congratulations!You look great. You have done an amazing job.
  • Woo Hoo, LisaMarie!!! And look at all that exercise equipment behind you in that pic . You look awesome. Congrats on your fantastic progress so far!!!!!
  • Congratulations LisaMarie. You look mahvalous. You have a Carly Simon type look to you. I probably just dated myself. 1/2 the people here probably don't have a clue as to who she is.

Anyway, I am just so proud of you. Watching you succeed on this journey has been such a pleasure. You provide so very much inspiration to everyone here.

And by the way it's not possible for you to look "crappy" in a picture. You are a beautiful looking, fit and vibrant woman and it shows!!!
  • WOW thats AWESOME !!! Congratulations
  • You, I really really needed to see something so wonderful today. You are a great inspiration to myself and I'm sure to many others.
  • Way to go Lisa

You look wonderful!
  • Way to go! You look great. Very inspiring.
  • Love the dimples! You look great! I think that exercisers tend to look way under their actual weights, and you're no exception. Not that 173 is that high, but I wouldn't place you anywhere near that just by looking at you!

Congratulations!!!
  • You look amazing! I can't wait to be near my goal! You're such in an inspiration!

By the way, is that Ralphie Mae?
  • How wonderful for you I hope that you are feeling great, you certainly look it!
  • Look at your new chin, and your slim arms and legs, you look terrific! congrats on that amazing weight loss, you should feel so proud.
  • wonderful wonderFUL WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!
    congrats on the losses -- and the GAINS!!!!
  • Yay! I love after pictures, and boy, yours are great. You look so fit and healthy. We're all so proud of how fantastic you have done. You are such an inspiration. Your steady weight loss is practically an advertisement for running. Some day I'm going to work up to trying a couch to 5 k program and I'll think of you when I try it. Congratulations!!!
  • I am so glad you posted pic's. I love to be able to put a face to your name. WTG, you look fantastic. Congratulations on such an awesome job.