I am really happy with myself today :-).

• I have been wanting the Turbo Jam dvds but made a deal with myself that I had to use what I already have first for a few weeks to prove to myself that I am ready to commit to exercise. Well today I pulled out one of my Leslie Sansone dvds and feel great! I was worried that my 4 year old wouldn't cooperate but he exercised with me for a while then got bored and played LOL. I have been doing some walking off and on but the workout I got today was much more intense and I feel great! Now to stick with this so I can treat myself to the new DVDS!
    Judy
  • Great job Judy! I used to have a ton of videos and got rid of them - now I am back at the videos and wishing I still had some of the old Richard Simmons - I think my little ones would have a great time with those - they don't get into Pilates so much!
  • LOL I know what you mean. I also have a few different machines gathering dust and some weights but I had to put those away because I am so afraid my son will drop one on his foot. I have also parted with many videos as well as Richard Simmons but glad that I didnt' get rid of my WATP tapes and dvds.
    Judy
  • That's great Judy! And what a wonderful way to reward yourslef, with more DVDs. I love to reward myself with cute workout gear from Target when I stick to exercsing. They've got the cutest little skort combos there now if you're into that sort of thing. Makes me feel not quite as sloppy if I find myself running errands in my workout gear.

Keep it up!