Jumping July chat......

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • summer .. where are you !!!!!!!!!!....

mm only 25 weeks until christmas!.... challenges at the ready ??
  • Wow I can't believe its that close to Christmas, that's coming around scarily fast. I don't take part in challenges, simply because everytime I have I've failed no matter how hard I've tried

I wonder when this bad weather is going to stop, I've got a BBQ planned for the weekend, and I'm hoping it'll be brighter by then.
  • Cruel... cruel to mention Christmas.
  • I'm am so very sick of this horrible weather - saying that it was quite nice here in Cambridge yesterday. Not boiling but not cold either - we had guests round so we ended up in the house all day.
  • Lou no no no not 25 weeks until christmas. That's just not right.
  • Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't mention Christmas - I'll start obsessing and I'm depressed enough already. Although... in a way I'm glad to be reminded because I've decided not to do my normal Boxing Day party this year and it would be best to mention it to friends and family now so they can make other plans.

I went to the doctor this morning - sounds silly but every time it starts to rain I start crying - and it was like a scene out of a third world documentary - the queue was so long that some little kids were asleep on the floor! They are giving out antidepressants / tranquillisers to just about everyone.

Well, this house smells. Not sure what of, but it definitely smells. Sort of like a cross between unwashed damp dog and sewers. All of us, humans and dogs, aren't happy so we're moving out again until its fixed. Its not just us, several people are complaining about the horrible smell inside their homes the difference is that we can't find a trace that water got in the house. I'm wondering if the drains aren't working properly.
  • Just a thought...

Peacock - I haven't received it yet but thats no great surprise because a lot of stuff we were expecting hasn't arrived.

Chris - Could you send it to me again.... thanks.... although I'm not in to cooking at the moment.
  • Ah Sarah - hope you all get dried out soon.

Just cuddle those doggies and DH and it'll all sort out soon.
  • sorry to mention the event in december....

washing machine is now fixed..

laptop booked in to be fixed b4 the cover thingy runs out.... the pin bit where the eletric lead goes it wobbly so switched of without warning.. grr

bed sorted...

shopping & cards to buy & post ... will go out in half hr or so,, hope to miss the after school rush....

hope the smells get sorted soon.... couldnt think of anything worse...
    :0(

righto better get on.....
    lou x
  • Must be bad if even the dogs notice it! Can't Ellie do a big fart to mask it all???

I didn't even remember we were in July now - thatnks for posting a July thread!!!
  • Lou you've had a busy day!!!

Peacock I'm teaching summer school, I have the 9th graders. No fun but good money

I'm skipping the gym today it's so nice out I'm going for a bike ride outside. I need to work out some agression I just got an $150 increase to my mortgage due to some stupid escrow shortfall. I called them because my taxes have gone down, not up, but now I have to fax them all of the info. I hate bad customer service. And......the person on the phone barely spoke English, so I'm not even really sure what I have to send

Ok I'm whiney, time to go sweat it out.
  • Ugh, I did 11 miles this evening (after 14 yesterday) and seriously ran out of energy a couple of miles from the end. Maybe that was a bit ambitious.

Don't mention December, this year seems to be going SO fast!

Frus - is your toe better now then?
  • Here I sit with 2 trembling dogs... there's a firework display going on about a mile up the road, sounds like they're in the back garden though I have all the doors and windows shut and the house is vibrating as it's so loud, can't think how dave is still sleeping. Nearly hit a few pedestrians going to collect Hannah's bike a bit ago, she's at the display and was worried someone would nick it....can't see anyone walking along side the road here, no paths, no streetlights...and I had the high beams on...grrrrrrr.

It was weigh an measure day again today, I'm down another 2 lbs, have lost 10 altogether in the four weeks and 15 inches and over 5% dy fat Am a happy woman.

Sarah, hope the smell goes or you find what it is....

RSG... shame about summer school, but enjoy the money lovey..

Ok, time for a cuppa... see you all tomorrow.
  • Helen - yes toe is better enough to run on However it's a bit worse than it was last Wednesday, but that could be either because I have been running on it, or that I kicked a dude on Thursday with it
  • Well 2frus - if you well go around picking on the weaker sex......

All this talk of the 'C' word - CHr*stmas.... I dunno. I have told my lot they are all having money. I got fed up last year when people had already bought books after asking others to buy them for them and doubling up on pressies and stuff. I already have some books and stuff for my neice so I think I will just buy the kids presents - in any case the adults can never make up their minds what they want so it will be a lot easier and far less stressful for me!