Need Support LOL!

• Well, here I go again! I've gotten to a point that I just can't stand the way that I feel anymore (like that's never happened before LOL!) I am a stay at home mom of a 3 year old and haven't been able to lose that 'baby fat' - or at least that's what I keep telling myself.... I've tried many diets some with success, some without and in my head I just keep telling myself if I could just get motivated enough to lose the first 5 pounds or so, I'd just keep going - but to be honest I have serious motivation issues! Would love to have some email buddies to help keep me motivated!!! I really want to do it - 3 years of 'baby fat' is LONG ENOUGH!!! I live in Ontario Canada and would love to chat with some in the area (if there is anyone), but any motivation would be greatly appreciated!
    I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!!
  • I know that darn baby fat -- my kids are 4 and 7. My sister is wonderful -- she tries to support me by saying "well, you had kids...." -- unfortunately she forgets I was overweight before they even came along!! You can do this -- I agree -- after the first 5 to 10 pounds you kind of can get in a grove and get going!! Good luck and welcome to this great site.
  • hey-o!

welcome and good luck

emily
    xxx
  • Ha! I am tired of feeling bad about myself too. I am also tired of not losing this baby weight, I mean, it's been 14 years!! LOL! I'm bad...hehehe I guess I need to "let go" of that excuse huh?

Anywho,