Good Morning Everyone!

• Can I come join? I have been around on 3fc off and on for a while now, mostly on the 100lbs club and the runners thread on Exercise, but just looking at different threads and found you guys. I'll be 30 in December, with 3 kids (8,5,and 3) and a dog, and a wonderful Navy DH. We are currently living in Key West, FL, which sounds nice, but is not all it is cracked up to be. Great weather for running almost all the time, though. I started this journey again when I realized I was at an all time high of 285 or so. In a year I got down to 255, but have been stalled for almost a year in this ten pound range. I'm currently at 253, almost back down to my ticker weight again, and seem to be doing alright now. I don't really do any plan, was talking to a nutritionist at the base clinic, but what she was suggesting did not work for me, so I'm back to just really watching what I eat, portion sizes, and no soda. I try to do mostly water and milk, with the occasional gatorade, and I try to watch my sugar and sodium intake. Other than that, I have all 3 kids going into Catholic school this year (our public schools are terrible), and will actually have more mommy time to devote to going to the gym.

Dee
  • Good morning Dee...

Welcome to 30something! Why not come and join us in the Daily chat thread.

Cheers, Tamara
  • Hi Dee!! Glad you found us! Like Tamara said, come join us on the Daily Chat thread!