New to the site...teach me, teach me

• New to the site...love all the success stories...ready for one of my own...starting the No Flour No Sugar diet as soon as I can restock the food in my house...probably this weekend...Need lots of encouragement, I eat when I'm stressed and bored...I"m a single mom of three kids (12,9,7) so I"m almost always either stressed, or when they go to visit their dad, bored. Any new friends would be great!
  • hey - I am not far from you!! I am in Mentor, OH --- my sister lives in Erie. I am new here also - but every one is very friendly and helpful --- and like you I live for reading the success stories! YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • Welcome! I think you'll find that there are LOTS of us emotional eaters around here! One thing I've started doing recently is coming to this site when bored or stressed....the inspiration of all the ladies has really helped me to not eat for the wrong reasons!

Congratulations on taking the first step and Good Luck on the rest of your journey
  • Hi LilMama:

Welcome to 3FC! I'm sure you'll find lots of support here and encouragement on your plan, whatever that means for you. There are so many different plans out there it can be a challenge, but I just say find something that satisfies you and your family dynamics and you'll be just fine.

Have a great day!

Tamara
  • Hi Ladies!