Daily Chat Wednesday June 27

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Good Morning!!!
    Rx--I am with U on the traffic!!! I remember TOronto(luv the city to visit)!! I live in a "post Katrina" population boom and I am glad I go to work for 4:30 AM and leave at 1pm(or rather suppose to) No traffic either way..

Melinda--I notice we started at almost the same weight and have the same goal--How tall are U???? I am 5'1...I think my body is stalled where it is..I have been the same for almost 6 weeks..I think sometimes it just knows the place to stay....

Ok..off to work..WE are excited to lose another nurse..OMG--it is horrible..I bring 2 protein bars in my pocket to snack on since sometimes we dont have lunch until 1pm...Most of the time--I just donate my 30 minutes and get out of there...

Off to the ole grindstone...Vacation for 2 weeks after Friday!!!!Of course, now I feel guilty for leaving but can't take much more without a break!!!

Have a great day....HELLOOOOOOOOO to all~~~~~
    RR
  • RR - sorry to hear you are loosing another nurse...where in LA do you live (baton rouge?), i visited baton rouge a while back to see DH gm...and the traffic was insane...couldn't barely get around the darn place...and they say it all started post katrina.
    Today is my day off...but i'm up early. I am planning to drive my horse up to Aiken, SC (about 2.5 hrs away) to be evaluated by a sports therapy vet. He has a slight hip injury that is acting up this weekend and before i send him to my sis, i want to make sure it is something that he is still rideable. So today i will get nothing done. Oh well...time to go get coffee so i can get moving. By all...check back tonight...hi to all.
    P(:
  • Lauren; sorry to hear you are loosing another nurse. I can only imagine how you feel. From what I hear nursing is the career to get into.

GG; Hope the horse doc visit goes well. Enjoy your day off.

Well today is going to be busy busy busy. 3 days till vacation..........
  • Mornin' All,

Ugh...I'm in a serious coffee deficit... I didn't have time to stop at DD this AM, so I had to wait til I got to work.

Sheila, It's RR that's the nurse and is losing another one.

GG, Hope the horsey is OK!

RR,

Roo, I hear ya' on the traffic, but I'm a lead foot. I have no patience for people that drive in the left (fast) lane that are going slower than me! If the speed limit is 55 and you're in that lane going less than 70...move over to one of the other 2 lanes!! And yeah, people that don't use their directionals annoy the crap out of me!

Today is the wake, have to meet DH at his mom's house at 2:30.
  • Good morning everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Cheers, Tamara
  • Good Morning all, how goes the journey?
    ~Lisa
  • RR: Hey baby! That's rotten about the staff shortage! YEESH! I know about that and it ain't fun! I am 5'4", but really 5'3" and a half...the teased hair makes up for the rest!

GG: Hey, I didn't know about the hip injury-is that a new or recurring one? Good luck with that!!!

Sheila: You are a true phreak, gurl! That's why I love ya!

Newbies: Hello to all of you!!!

Lauren: Good luck today babycakes!

Lisa/Joan/Christina/Clover/Roo-bie Slippers/Vanessa/Laura/Kerri/Molly/4Me/Michelle/Michelle B./Etc.: Hola babies!!!

Ok, so my weight sucks sour lemons! Went down one pound. Ye-friggin'-haw! Anyway, I ate a Big Mac last night because I wanted one. Plain and simple.

Have a great day all! Love you, MO
  • Good morning everyone. just wanted to say hi and see how everyone was doing....

RR..... are you a nurse? I am going to school right now to get my assoicates in nursing. Right now I am just taking the pre-req classes like math and english and I wont start clinicals for atleast 1 1/2 to 2 years. Im nervous but very excited.
  • Hello everyone,
    I hope you don't mind if I join your group. I have talked with some of you on my thread "new hear" and you have all given me great advice. I am still unsure about following any specific plan, but I am going to just try and make better choices for now. In fact, I am going to go and exercise. I have not done that in a good month or so. I will check in later.
    Heather
  • Heather, Glad you joined us! Just hop right in!

Dek, GL with classes!

MO, BTDT.

Piiper,

Tamara,
  • welcome heather
    me i've been soooooooo bad thats why i have been mia
    lauren so sorry to hear about your FIL
    im trying so hard i can feel my self spreading daily
    i'll check in later
    welcome all newbies
    Michelle
  • Michelle!! Don't stay away!! Come here for motivation, encouragement, arse-kickings!!
  • good morning, good morning, good morning..and to those of you on the east coast..good afternoon!

well i took the day off today...have some things to take care of...an appointment with my personal trainer and (yes melinda!)...my doctors appointment!...hopefully i will get some time on the treadmill before the others all come home

rx: traffic is bad here but it is something that i am used to and i do take the streets rather than the freeway whenever possible..i dont mind the traffic probably cause i am used to it...i do understand how frustrating and aggrivating it can be if you arent used to it...

rr: glad you are getting a vaca soon...short staffed is horrible..the hospital here that we work out of is short staffed also..the other local hospital is closing so the one we use is getting two hospitals patient loads..they are hiring and training but its just not going fast enough...sucks big time!...hang in there till your vacation

gg: i hope your horsey is alright!...poor thing..does it hurt?....ok did you post the pics of your new do?...i want to see.

sheila: you are almost on vaca too!!!..im so happy for you..i need a vacation...have a great time..what are you going to do?

lauren: good luck today..ill continue to keep your family in my prayers

heather: welcome!

tamara/lisa/dek6/michele and everyone else - hi! - have a great day!
  • hi! I am new here also - look forward to getting to know all of you and encourage you on your weight loss! Have a great day!
  • Welcome Melissa! Mo