Hii New Girl here! =D

• Hii everyone, my name is Gabrielle I'm 22 years old and a fatty. I'm finally changing my life. I don't like who I've become emotionally and physically. I joined this site because I know I can get great tips here and support which I really need!
  • Welcome fellow fatty hehe. This place is awesome. It's helped me get started!
  • Hi there! I'm 22 as well, and only been here a few days, but the support has been amazing. Everybody here is so helpful and inspiring. Good luck and stay in touch!
  • You are in the right place! I only joined a couple of weeks ago, and already the support is amazing!
  • Welcome, fellow fatty! This board is incredible, and incredibly addictive... but if you come here frequently, it's hard NOT to succeed!
  • Welcome!
  • I'm new here too. I'm 23 and need to definitely lose some weight.
  • Welcome to the board..I hope you can find your motivation here...it's a great board
  • Welcome!
  • Thank you all so much for the wonderful welcome. It means a lot!!
  • Welcome. Keep on coming here and week by week you'll be amazed at what you can achieve. The support here is amazing.
  • Hi!
  • I'm new here too, I wanted to know if ya'll have any advice on some new exercises to try. I get so tired of walking. What are some suggestions?
  • I'm new here too. So welcome and good luck.