Look Like a Celebrity?

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I have gotten Brooke Sheilds and Ricky Lake

I can see Brooke Sheilds I have the same hair, eyebrows, and eyes but...well the rest of me doesnt look like her yet............!!!
  • I've heard a tan Kimora Lee Simmons....but I don't see it! I'd like to think of myself as a celeb, LOL.
  • I am told I look like Gabby (Gabrielle Union) I guess my friends aren't blind

Because Wow... I went to the Heritage site to get my celebrity look a likes and I got
    Gabrielle Union 71%
    Michelle Rodriguez 69%
    A beautiful celeb named Dayang Nurfaizah 68% never heard of her
    Keisha Knight- Pulliam ( Rudy from the Cosby show) 63%

Funny that these women look nothing alike but....anyway
    Woohoo my matches are pretty hot, so I'll take it. I needed that motivation. LOL

Edited to add : My honey just told me I look a lot like Keisha Knight Pulliam. He is soooooo sweet .... and blind apparently. LOL Gotta love him
  • OK, I was told by two different people on the same day that I look like:

Halle Berry (who has a great bod and is beautiful but we are of total different ethnicities)

and

Lauren Ambrose (Claire Fisher on Six Feet Under) (who has red hair and light eyes and my features are dark!)

While I don't look anything like these two, I still take it as a compliment, they are beautiful women!

When I was in High School (21 years ago!) I was told I looked like Liza Minelli or her mother Judy Garland.

• I get Mandy Moore and Rachel McAdams.. I'm not thinkin I look like either, but ohhhh how I wish!

So, do I look like anyone?

I'm the one on the right in the first picture...

• KelinQ-

I see the Rachel McAdams resemblance in you
  • I've been told on several different occasions that I look like Nicole Kidman. I've never thought she was all that attractive, and I don't really see the resemblance--I'll attach a comparison photo

• someone told me once i looked like tori spelling.. ugh. lol. i look NOTHING like her. I was also told once I looked like courtney love (oh like.. 10 years ago lol). I hate that.. because I look like ME. Just me. Thats all.