Anyone have any yummy dessert recipes using frozen strawberries?

• Got me a big ole bag of frozen strawberries and would love to do something with them, but I'm clueless!

I'd love your ideas
  • I love making frozen daquiri's, slushies, and milkshakes with them. Just throw them in a blender add diet mountain dew, sprite, lemonade, tea, or skim milk till it covers at least 2/3 to 3/4 the berries. The less liquid the thicker the mixture, which is the way I like it. Hubby adds enough liquid to cover the berries by about 1/2 inch.
  • Quote: I love making frozen daquiri's, slushies, and milkshakes with them. Just throw them in a blender add diet mountain dew, sprite, lemonade, tea, or skim milk till it covers at least 2/3 to 3/4 the berries. The less liquid the thicker the mixture, which is the way I like it. Hubby adds enough liquid to cover the berries by about 1/2 inch.
    A daquiri I could definitely go for right now!
  • I dunno about frozen, but fresh fruits... you can do this

Some sliced strawberries, put yogurt in it, and some granola on top. it's really good. though don't overdo putting too much granola b/c i think it has alot of calories. For the yogurt, buy the fat-free one or the one w/ lower calories hehehe.
  • Quote: I dunno about frozen, but fresh fruits... you can do this

Some sliced strawberries, put yogurt in it, and some granola on top. it's really good. though don't overdo putting too much granola b/c i think it has alot of calories. For the yogurt, buy the fat-free one or the one w/ lower calories hehehe.
    Yeah, fresh works better for that sort of thing. Frozen strawberries tend to go a little mushy when they thaw