Sizes

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • I am size 8/9 but I want to get down to a 4/5. That's for Canadians.
  • Currently, I'm at 16/18, but since I have a small frame I want to get down to 2/4
  • I've been wearing a 16 or XL at weights between 209lbs (highest weight) and 190-ish (3yrs ago). Weird that 20lb range has me in the same size!! I was in a 14 from about 175-190lbs, and a 12 from 160-175 way back when. Before that, I was still growing heaps, so who knows.

Ideally, I'd like to be about 160 and in a 10 or 12. I just want to shop at "normal" stores again, and with my height and build, 160 is a nice athletic shape.
  • I was wearing size 24 jeans for the last few years, but I was getting back into 26's when I decided to start dieting. I am now wearing 22's for the first time since junior high.
    I've attempted to answer what size I would like to wear before, but I just can't. I have always been big and I just don't understand any size that isn't found in the plus size department. I just want to look and feel good in my clothes.
  • In high school I was a between a 6 and an 8 and would LOVE to get back to that, I was around 140-150 pounds (I'm tall). Currently I'm a size 12, no major weight change though, I guess muscle. At the beginning of my journey I was a tight size 16.