miracle burn

• does anyone know if it works? i ordered the pills and the creme that is supposed to use organic caffiene that burns fat. idk if it works or not, has anyone had any luck?
  • Miracle Burn contains bitter orange, which is one of the most dangerous stimulants on the market. The company also claims to contain hoodia, but it's highly unlikely since it's a rare and restricted plant which Africa does not allow to be exported for diet pills (yet). Almost all "hoodia" products on the market don't contain real hoodia, and those that do manage to get hold of some have not been shown to have enough of the active molecule to be effective. The product also contains a variety of other ineffective ingredients. All you'll really end up with is an expensive and potentially dangerous stimulant.

But they sure know how to write good ad copy Can you cancel your order?
  • well i cant cancel the order bc i got it yesterday and i tried it. AHHHH it was awful. the 2 pills that you take in the morning were fine, i could handle that. but the one that i took at night made me feelreally funny, so i went to sleep and then when i woke up this morning i couldnt stop throwing up. i will NEVER use this again! although i will keep using the creme