Freedom Plan

• The Plan is a structured Plan from long ago. It allows you a break down of certain what is referred to as exchanges. Dairy,Starch,Meat, etc. kind of thing. You in turn are given a range of how much you can have and you are required to also drink 2 glasses of milk, take a daily vitamin pill and follow the ranges. It also has 250 calories as optional calories per day.

I do NOT have the handbook but I have the two Companion books, notes and exchanges from alike Plan called the Selection Plan which will be helpful for amounts if the Companion Books don't have it all. I see one of you has the hand book so that will be good for me if I need to ask you and I hope you can do this for me.

I've lost 8 lbs. this week. I have eaten all the exchanges allowed and mostly all of the 250 calories as an option as well.

At my weight, it comes out to 230 calories but don't let that fool you. My weight is high. I started at 285 lbs. I was on Core last year so some of my starch items are sweet potatoes, better choices here and there but I do eat some white flour products like a regular english muffin and today, a 3 oz. bialy which counts in as 3 bread or starch exchanges. I also enjoyed that immensely!

This is the only Plan I know that allowed processed meats like salami and bologna and trust me, I ate a little bit of it today. It was in an omelette and it was delish!

Any other questions, ask away. Fruits and veggies are free foods. I have eaten 2 slices of watermelon, 2 mandarine oranges and about 1 cup of blueberries or possibly a little more lol with my Total breakfast cereal!

Breakfast is my fav.