72lbs Down. Trying to loose 30lbs more!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This was me about a year ago. I hate looking at these pics, because at this time I thought I looked great.

Before

But now I feel great, but I need to loose 30 more pounds though. Do you guys see any results? I honestly did not see any results, until looking at my old photos, its funny how your mind tricks you.

After

Sorry for the goofy pictures, but these are my most recent pictures, also shopping and wearing trendier clothes makes me feel so good ladies.
  • Omg Congrats!! You Look Amazingly Gorgeous!!!...hot Hot Stuff!!

Xoxo Kee
  • You look amazing. You make me look forward to the 230's. Great job. Keep fighting.
  • Congratulations on the weight loss you have done so well and you can the difference between the 2 pictures.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey
  • WTG you look amazing & not only does it show in your photos but it shows in your face! Congratulations!
  • You look fabulous! You look happy too! Way to go!
  • You're looking great.
  • Goregous!! You look so happy! Keep it up!
  • Thank you ladies, and yes I am so much happier .
  • Good job!

I am the same way. I've been taking photos to track my success so my mind doesn't trick me. Every time I look in the mirror I feel as if I gained weight, but the pictures and lose fitting clothes remind me other wise.

Congrats!
  • You look awesome... WAY TO GO and KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

Wanna share any of your secrets?
  • of course I see it.
    you look GREAT

well done.

i have to put my current shots next to my fat shots to see the difference for myself...
  • You look great!!! There is such a great difference! You look like two different two people!! keep it up!
  • Wow, so much slimmer in the jaw area, and you look very shapely and pretty. Congrats; keep it up!
  • Wow you look fantastic!!! Good job! Btw, I love your earrings in the last picture!