Today is a better day

• Well after my little break down in the Calorie Counters section yesterday I am doing better. Yesterday I saw really for the first time I am consuming far to less calories to the tune of 650-900 calories per day. And I know thats not enough because it has sent my body into starvation mode. And that is a bad mode to be in. But today is better. I am trying increase my calorie count and eating something when I start to feel hungry to get my metabolism going like it should be. I can not eat everything I would like to yet. I have to stick with whats already here till next week. But I am making the effort to get to where I need to be. And yeah I feel more hungry today then I have in a long time. So hopefully in a few weeks my body will be out of this mode.
  • Good to hear that you're feeling better. I have the same problem where I'm going along just fine then I have a crappy day or a crappy week and my whole outlook on losing weight is in the toilet. Then I end up picking my attitude up off the floor and make a fresh positive start. I'm sure it happens to everyone multiple times throughout the weight loss journey, just seems inevitable!

Glad to hear you're upping your calories as well, make sure to increase them with healthy foods like fruits, veggies whole grain and protein!