Weekly Challenge - Dec. 9 - Dec. 15

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Got my 10 glasses in again today!

Love, CJ
  • December 11, 2001:

I got 10 glasses in yesterday. I sing in a band at work and drink a lot of water at rehearsals, so that helped yesterday. I got the extra in because I was so thirsty.

Today is going well. I have had 5 glasses of water so far and will probably drink the rest this afternoon.

Keep up the good work, everyone!
  • I'm water logged!!!

Tried this new stuff (new to me anyway) called Fruitwater. It's flavored water but the flavor is not very strong at all. Sometimes those fruit flavored waters seem a little too sweet for me but this stuff is good.

Anyway, still doing really well getting in all the water...
  • Ahem .... drum roll please --- I drank 12 glasses (yes, 12) that's 96 oz of water today.

Love, CJ
  • CJ - Druuummmmm RRRRRRRooooooollllllllll! Congrats on the water intake...Where did you spend your day yesterday?

By the way, the seltzers that I drink have another description on them that says "Low Calorie Sparkling Water Beverage." Maybe it's a difference in terms - you know, the Canadian thang.

Jo - The flavored water sounds good. What brand is it? Hmmm, wonder if they sell that stuff here...

Oh, I just about forgot, I got my 10 glasses in yesterday. I'm only at 4 today, though. I'll have to keep working on that.

Update: 6 glasses of water so far on Dec. 13, 2001. Two more to go. Only got one more glass in. Total: 7 glasses.
  • Water water everywhere!!! Have to leave for the company Xmas party soon but have to stop at the ladies' first!!!

This was a great challenge!!! What's next week's?
  • Well, I only got 7 glasses of water in yesterday. Tried, but just didn't make it.

December 14, 2001

Have already had 4, and that was before noon. Will drink the rest this afternoon.

Have a great weekend, everyone.
  • Yep I've been doing it!
    Hi everyone,
    Yes I have been doing really well with the water challenge so far. I have had at least my 8 glasses of water and more when I can get it in.

Peggy-That is still good that you got those 7 glasses of water in like you did. Close enough I say don't you? I think that any water you drink will benefit you, and much better than no water at all.

CJ-Yikes 12 glasses of water??? You must be floating by now. LOL

Jello-Thanks for sharing the imfo about the Fruitwater, I will have to see if it is around here and if it is give it a try.

Take care guys and remember GLUG GLUG GLUG

Love ya, Sharon
  • December 15, 2001

It's the final day of the challenge, and I did drink my 8 glasses. Had some running around to do, so found it a bit difficult to be chug-a-lugging. However, I did get the minimum in. Hope to keep the water intake going now that I have started.