Week 6 Results - Frouf's Lose 2 Cruise 2 - No Relaxing On Deck....yet...

• Well I think it's time to get serious - and despite my many eating challenges this week I am trying hard to make good choices. I actually gained 4 lbs in the past couple of weeks (must be all that good cruise food? ) so I am working hard at getting those off - plus more.

Got almost all of it off this week - and shooting for a 20 lb total for Sept 25 (and reconfigured my tracker to reflect this!)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Frouf
  • My September 25th goal will be to be down 12 pounds. This does not count my loss from yesterday.
  • My goal for September 25 will be to get to where I'm going -- 135, or 10 pounds. It's 15 weeks so I should be able to do that easily.

Ha! Easily?!?!
  • sept 25? okay, i'll set my goal.

i will weigh between 160-165. fifteen weeks should be doable for that. at ww last week i weighed 173 again. i need to go change my yo yo'ing tracker. then get it dropping again.
  • Hi all,

Well by some miracle of nature I actually lost this week. I would have been happy with a maintain after the eating I did. Maybe all the sweating I did helped. This is a new week however and I will do my best to be on program.

Challenge results:

Starting - 0
    Week 1 - 4.2 down 10.8 to go
    Week 2 - stayed the same still 10.8 to go
    Week 3 - 3.6 up 14.4 to go
    Week 4 - 1 down 13.4 to go
    Week 5 - 2 down 11.4 to go
    Week 5 - 1.8 down ( ) 9.6 to go

Goal (week 21) - 15 lbs down

Good luck everyone.

-Tech
  • -1.5 (282) back into virgin fat territory
  • Yay, Patti! I love losing virgin pounds.
  • i lost over a pound this week. curtis lost almost 5 lbs. i still need to do a summery like donna.

patti, you're a hoot!! virgin fat!!!
  • Congratulations Patti

You too Sandra I thought you said you did poorly this week. That summery is more for me so I know how I did each week, I'm just copying and pasting it each week.

-Tech
  • Congrats Patti ,Sandra and Tech! Frouf hang in there sweetie you will have it off in no time!

I lost 1lb this week on "Flore" this week I'm doing Core.
  • I did badly this week and refuse to get on the scale until next week. Are we setting goals for September 25? OK, I'm in for 15 pounds.