LAWL Missing Persons Report

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hi, I'm missing a few people lately, so thought I'd start a thread for our missing persons. I think we need a protocol, like if you don't check in within X number of days, we shout out for you, then we put Joni on the case if we don't hear back in 24 hours of the shout.

Currently I'm missing UK Sarah, and my weightloss buddy, Libby!

Joni -- Have you had corroborating reports from other sources that these two ladies have not checked in for quite a while?
  • Hmmm - I was wondering the same thing.
  • Suzie - you're right...they are MIA!!
    Hey, what happens if I don't show up...who's going to look for me?
  • We will all miss you Joni and we will all come looking for you.
  • Joni -- If you go missing we'll be in BIG trouble. I think that Nicole would have to be your back up, she's got potential to fill in for you!
  • Today I'm also missing Cassi and Kristen!
  • what about erica? libby, nance, debster?
  • Kristi, Pearl, or how about some oldies? I really miss Carmen, Beanie, Star, Julie, and Sy. Does anyone else here remember any of them?
  • Katie - How about Mary ? I loved reading her posts - funny and always full of a lot of info - I wonder how she is doing with the babies !
  • You know, she popped in and said hello recently. She said that she was starting back on LAWL, but she only posted a couple of times. I would imagine that her life is insane right now. I loved her posts too, witty and funny. Also, do you remember Shennie?
  • Yes I do !! I wish some of our "oldies" would pop back in ---
  • Ahhh...I miss some of the oldies too...like Heather - I think it was purplepirate or something like that? She sticks out to me because she has a DD the same age as my DD...
  • Quote: Ahhh...I miss some of the oldies too...like Heather - I think it was purplepirate or something like that? She sticks out to me because she has a DD the same age as my DD...
    Yeah - I think you are right -- Ms. Purple Sunshine
  • Yeah, I loved that girl, she was so funny and always motivating to everyone!
  • i wonder how JM's doing with josie? and also, were is megan (hdsq or something like that)