Home of the Loozing Floozies....#22

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
View Poll Results: Which swimwear do you wear?
Bikini
0%
Tankini
15.38%
2 Piece High Waisted
0%
1 Piece
46.15%
Skirtkini
0%
None.No way am I putting on a swimsuit!
38.46%
Other
0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hello Everyone:

I am going to try this again. It just seems that I never have a spare minute. Great job for the Losers on here!!! WTG I hope to be one of you soon.

I need to read to catch up with everyone so I am up to speed for right now I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Keep up the good work ladies!!

Back soon, I promise.
  • Judging by the activity (or lack of) on the board, I'm guessing that everyone has been just as busy as I have been! Between taking care of the girls and the new baby, spending weekends with my parents and trying to keep things done up around my own house and at the shop it seems like I haven't had a minute to spare. Tim and I are going to Pittsburgh this weekend for a conference that Tim has to attend. I'm really looking forward to getting away for a few days!
  • Carol-I was so happy to see your post. Hopefully you will pop in more often.

Suzy-Yes, I think everyone is busy, busy, busy.

I am a bit frustrated. My foot is starting to hurt again, and after 2 weeks on Core, my weight went up .5, so I have only lost 1 lb. total. Very depressing, but I will go on...
  • Finally a bit of a break! I actually got to go to WW tonight and after a long break because of teaching a night class this summer, I had lost a pound! I was thrilled. Hopefully, I can get back on track now, that class is over. Rob's Mom is better, and I am only teaching one class this next summer session. Hope to be able to pop in more now!

Suzy, have a wonderful trip!

Shelley, hope our foot is better soon, and not as bad as it was before! Take it easy for a few days, I know that is hard for you!

Hi to everyone else and I do hope to catch up soon!
  • Please STOP

(Like we haven't already )

A new thread has been started!!