New Here

• Hi,

My name is Kim. I'm 31, but will be 32 in 16 days. I have a lot of weight to lose, but to make it even tougher, I'm an on again/off again girl. I'll say the same thing now that I've said several times before: I'm really going to do it this time. And I really do want to, it's just someting about my personality that will start things with a lot of enthusiasm and then after some time passes, so does my focus and motivation. I just don't know how to maintain the focus. So maybe being here will help. A girl can hope anyway.

I have a 3 year old son named Austin and a 32 year old husband named Bill.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all.

I hope it's ok, but I'll probably copy and paste this intro into some of the other forums I might fit into.

Oh and btw....I was going to put a smilie in here, but man alive, you guys have A LOT of smilies!!! lol So a simple will have to do.

I'll be chattin/typin with you soon!
  • Hey Kim!

I hope you've been browsing around and found some places to post!

For myself, I've found that I have to make a commitment that will carry me past the enthusiasm stage. That commitment can take lots of forms--you might want to set a goal of some kind, for example--weight, exercise, clothing size... and make that what keeps you going.

Sometimes writing in a journal can help you keep focused. 3FC has some journals and blog tools available for you.

Cheers!
    Jay