First Day here!

• Hello everybody! My name is Angela I am 26 and happily married to my Husband Buster! He is currently deployed to Iraq. Pray for him. I have 2 sons, I love them soo much! I am happy to be here. I am already more motivated today then I have been so far in my weight loss!!

Hope to get to know some of you!
  • Welcome, Angela!

My thoughts are with your husband and your family. Welcome to our community! Look around, keep posting, and work this for the tool it is!

I look forward to getting to know you better.

Amanda
  • Hi Angela,

I just started yesterday so I'm brand new myself but welcome. My husband is also military, he's been deployed to Afghanistan so I understand. I have four daughters, though when he was deployed I had two and one on the way. Anyway, nice to "meet" you, good luck to both of us.

Alicia
  • Amanda, thank you very much! Seems to be alot of boards and stuff to keep track of lol Thank you for the welcome!

Alicia, The kids are the hardest part of deployment in my opinion I couldn't image being pregnant. Strong woman!! Good to meet you too!!
  • Hi Angela,

Today is my first day too! This place looks amazing I'm sure we will have alot of success here.
    Good luck to your husband and your family. When he comes back home he'll see a completely new you!
  • Angela0806,

I will be happy to pray for Buster. Welcome to the board. It does help to have people to encourage you. If you would like the link to setting the captives free, I would be glad to give it to you. It is a Bible Study that helps with food issues.
    It helped me alot to realize that God wanted to help me lose weight.
    welcome and God bless you.
    betty