wieght loss clinics

• anyone from jersey here?! or know of any wieght loss clinics here in jersey. i tried to google it but all that comes up is ballys or gyms.
  • I don't know what you mean by "weight loss clinic." Usually those are for the obese/overweight and you are of a normal BMI. That being said, everyone can benefit from going to a nutritionist and that might be of great use because it can be specifically tailored to your needs and will help you set up an eating plan to lose weight.
  • I don't believe in "clinics." I think that you have all the support and advice from a board like this one. Like shrinkingchica said, just visit a nutritionist for a diagnosis and, for the rest, live on this board.
  • but arent nutritionist alot more money? will a nutritionist give me a b12 shot?thanks for your help!
  • I would think a nutrionist would be cheaper. And, I am not sure why you need a b12 shot. That sounds extremely bogus. You don't need that to lose weight.
  • Anyone can call themself a nutritionist. If you're looking for educated advice, you'd want a dietician.