• Soda Cupcakes

Ingredients:

1 box Super Moist Devil's Food Cake Mix
    2 egg whites
    10 oz Diet Coke
    Butter Flavored Cooking Spray

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
    Place cake mix, egg whites and soda in a medium bowl; beat by hand with a wire whisk for 1 minute.
    Coat a cupcake pan with cooking spray. Divide the cake mixture into each well of the cupcake pan.
    Bake 18-23 minutes. Let cupcakes cool completely.

Makes: 12 cupcakes
    Serving size: 1 cupcake
    LA Exchange: 1 Starch, 1 Fat

• We used these when I was in ww. I did not use the egg, just the soda. I top them with ff cool whip for a nice treat!

Thanks for posting the exchange. I am going to make some for dh's birthday tomorrow.
  • same here--we make any flavor cake mix with any can of diet soda (diet cherry 7-up is best if you can find it)--makes a great cake without all the guilt.
  • I've never heard of making cake mix with diet soda! We're having a cook-out for the fourth tomorrow and I was going to make just regular cupcakes and "cheat" a little, but I'll definitely try these out now. I'm going to add 5 slices of strawberries and a few blueberries on top to make them patriotic and festive!
  • More recipes!
    Please I am on diet , please! does anybody know where can I get some free recipes??? I need some, I found some here recipebuddys.com but, i think I can find something better!
  • I can recommend a good capcakes and more desserts here -
    Best Dessert Recipes
    Really nice recipes!