Phase I Beachers - Week beginning May 28

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Thanks for the advice. I guess I should of followed my gut instict, I should of known better about the frozen food, even if it's SBD!

This is what I had so far for breakfast:

Sun-Eggs with a side of my Zucchini sauce, which had tomatoes, onions and garlic with a little cheese sprinkled on top, V-8

mon-Eggs with Spinich, onion, tomatoe, side of Black beans with tomatoe, onion, garlic. Water

Tues-Eggs with lean ham, cheese on top and V-8

Wed- Deli Turkey Breast, w/Eggs, spinich and tomatoe

I don't really care for FAT FREE Cottage cheese, but I might have to spice it up or something and have it for Breakfast!
  • Hello, everyone! This is my first day on the South Beach Diet. So far so good, I think. I think I'm going to need alot of support to stick with it. I really want to shed these pounds! I did go to the store today and buy things that were in my south beach book. I'm going to need ideas for breakfast so I think I'll check out the forum with those. I'm looking forward to seeing the results and really getting into it.
  • Miranda! Sounds like you're all prepared to start Phase 1, and we're happy to have you joining us!
  • yay! Love this thread, will there be one every week? I just started south beach!

evilah
  • dolphingirl,
    I LOOOOOOOOOVE cottage cheese. Have you every tried preparing it like this(or hard cheese)... sauteing garlic, oilive oil, mint, salt, paprika together then warming cheese to slightly melting in it... mmm soo good, I like to make it with ff cottage cheese and eat it over anything.

Evilah
  • Evila! We have a weekly thread for the chicks on Phase 1, but don't have a special one for Phase 2. We have a daily thread that you're welcome to join us in every day.
  • Day 6! I can't believe I have made it this far and like I said before it's becoming easier. Maybe this diet was my calling! LOL

I feel great. I have noticed that my skin is SUPER soft, must be all those veggies.

Thanks for the cottage cheese rec. I will have to try it this weekend.
  • Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm so glad to be here. Well, I'm on day 3, and so far, so good. Today is definitely MUCH easier than days 1 and 2.

Great job, everyone! Keep it up!

ETA: SunBear - where do you get tofu noodles? How do you make them/serve them?
  • Day 4 is almost over and I'm still going strong!