Some Progress Pics

• The first is me a year and a half ago at 250 lbs, size 20
    The second is me a couple months ago at about 218 lbs, size 16/18
    The last is me yesterday (at the Grand Canyon) at 201 lbs, size 14

• I love putting a face to a name and -- oh my goodness, you're so pretty! And what an amazing transformation! Congratulations - your happiness shows all your face in the last photo.
  • Wow, great job. You look wonderful. What a difference! And looks like your about to enter into Onderland. Way to go gal.
  • You look fantastic ! Congrats on your 50lb loss!
  • Rawkin the shades and capris!! WOOT!!!
  • Wow, a huge difference! You're looking great!
  • WOW! You look great!

Clare
  • Lookin gorgeous - congratulations!
  • Hmmm... how many men do you have to beat off with a stick a day?

lol you are looking FABULOUS what an amazing achievement you must be so very proud of yourself!!! Keep up the brilliant work girly its worth every second!!
  • thanks so much ya'll! I've been sooooo close to ONEderland for a while now and I'm kind of stuck (weight and motivation) so it has helped me to look at those 3 pictures and see the difference, and the encouraging words from everyone are lovely!
  • Dang girl, you look terrific!!! Keep it up!!!
  • You look great! I bet you had a blast at the Grand Canyon sporting your new tiny self! Congrats!
  • Congrats!
    You look Amazing!! Congrats on the loss so far...isn't it great to look at pics and be able to notice a difference yourself?!?! Since I started back up again in Sept I decided to take pics at every 20 lbs...i've got 3 more lbs to go until a new pic...I can't wait!! Keep up the good work girl!
  • Wow! You look great!
  • Congratulations on the weight loss you look fabulous can't wait to see what you look like when you reach your goal if you look so good now