over a 150lbs lost

• Hi, I'm new to this site,

So far I've lost over 150lbs. I weighed 403lbs on my wedding day on May
    20th 2003 and now, I weigh 249lbs. I'd have probably lost more but I kinda gave up on my diet in 2005, I didnt gain any weight then, but I didn't lose either. But Now I'm looking at a goal of 180lbs by my 23rd birthday.
  • Wow Viola!!! Congratulations on your hard work (with great results, of course ). I think your biggest accomplishment besides losing in the first place is keeping it off! After that, I'm sure you'll reach your goal before your birthday. Good luck!
    Shirl
  • WTG. You already are well on your way. Keeping off is the most important thing. We are here for you to lose how ever much you want to. Glad to hear from you.
  • Congratulations on your weight loss you have done amazingly well and are an inspiration to others on the site. Keep up the good work I am sure that you will reach your goal.

best wishes
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's absolutely amazing. Not only have you lost a LOT of weight but you've kept it all off. You should be very proud of yourself. on losing more and reaching your goal weight. I'd love to see some before and current pics. I look forward to seeing your progress.
  • Fantastico!!! Well done and congrats!
  • Wow! That's awesome, keep it up!
  • Congrats! You'll be an inspiration here! What plan did you follow?
  • Good for you!!!
  • Wow, that is amazing, congrats!
  • Wow - you've lost a whole adult human which is an amazing achievement.
  • Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • Congrats Viola!! You have done really great - CONGRATS.

Pan