Before & During Pictures 180 lbs gone

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • These are pictures of me at my highest weight over 400lbs and the 2nd one was taken May'07 at 247, I've lost more since then, but you get it picture

0506071645.jpg

051107_14361.jpg

• all I can say is wow, and you give me hope that it can be done. Congratulations
  • I am totally amazed with you!! What an awesome job -- you should be very proud of yourself! I bet you feel wonderful. You are truly an inspriation.

Just curious -- how long did it take and what type of tips and hints do you have for those of us still working along?
  • You look so beautiful...Well done on your amazing achievement..
  • Congratulations you look great!
  • Thank you all, I have a lapband done in March'06 so right now I'm 14 months out.
  • WOW fabulous results.... do you follow a prescribed food plan what about exercise??
  • Quote: WOW fabulous results.... do you follow a prescribed food plan what about exercise??
    Yes I do a low carb diet that my doctor have me on and I mostly do walking, sometimes I hit the gym.
  • OMG - WOW!!!! You have made fantastic progress. It must feel so different just getting around in the world. Congratulations!
  • Quote: Yes I do a low carb diet that my doctor have me on and I mostly do walking, sometimes I hit the gym.
    AWESOME! thanks so much for sharing!
  • That's fantastic! You look incredible!
  • You look great ~ Awesome ~ some more inspiration that it can be done!!
  • Oh, boy....You look fantastic. You must feel amazing. Congratulations!!
  • WOW WOW WOW! Congratulations! I wouldn't have recognized you as the same person! I hope you feel very proud of yourself, you should.
  • That is VERY awesome...big CONGRATS!!!