What sunscreen do you use?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • For all the Neutrogena users, has anyone tried the summer glow daily moisturizer? It has SPF 20 in it. Does this work as well? I read in the magazine that it is only $8! I thought this might be a good every day lotion.
  • I've tried the Aveeno spray sunscreen and was very happy with it when I was walking around all day in the sun at Disney World in Florida. One thing I DON'T recommend, from personal experience, is the Hawaiian Tropic Golden Tanning Lotion. I don't remember the SPF, maybe like 8 or so (I can tan like nobody's business). It made me break out into hives ALL OVER my body, making me miss color guard camp way back in the summer before 10th grade. Not that I was really upset about not having to go (making kids go to school in the summer to practice marching is cruel), but the itching was less than pleasant.
  • I've used some of the glow daily moisturizers, and they're great as long as you are REALLY careful to be even with them and wash your hands afterwards - any thick patches will look streaky.