What do you hope..

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • this is soo interesting. i don't want anything to stay the same.

LOL Romeo's girly.."concave" haha

Wisher - my boobs only got smaller after 50lbs gone. i was a DDD. now a D.
  • I don't want anything to stay the same either! It just seems like there's 'extra' everywhere!
  • I wish I had that problem! At my heaviest I'm an A cup. When I get down to 120-110 I'm flat. I only wear a bra because the padding makes me look like I have breasts!!
  • Nah trust me it's not good to be this chesty. My back hurts all the time. But yeah I guess the grass is always greener, right?
  • meh, I want is all to go away. especially the belly
  • For what its worth, my boobs stayed the same for teh first 30-40 pounds, then went down once I really started getting into the levels I want to be at... And they're still decent sized, DD to C/D, but the sag is a definite problem. They look amazing in clothes but... *sigh*

I also miss my butt a little, but not enough to go back. I still want to lose from my stomach, but NOT anywhere else - so trying the toning thing.

Has anyone else ever wished they were like sculpy? And you could just grab the problem areas and SQUISH them to redistribute the fat? Is it strange that I do a lot?
  • I will absolutely die if my boobs get smaller. I really really will. My boobs have always been my favorite part of me. I'm only a C cup, so they aren't anything massive, but I will be soooooooooo devasted if they shrink.
  • I'm up for anything. I can't wait to see how my body changes. I guess i'm the opposite....LOL!!
  • The last time I lost weight and got to my goal, some people I hadn't seen in about 7-8 months DIDNT RECOGNIZE ME AT ALL and asked my DH (then boyfriend) who his new girlfriend was. Now, I was happy to have lost the weight and all and took that as a compliment, but even my FACE changed (I had lost 80 pounds). I at least want to be recognizable!!!