• I've been lurking about a day and decided to sign up... Ilene- if you're reading this- sign up too !

I started LAWL Jan. 22nd and ended up quitting. It just wasn't time for me to get back on the wagon I guess. I really think you need to have the mindset to make weightloss work.

I'm going to do this on my own without the center, not really on my own as I have a friend who's doing it too

I'm starting out with the 8 week makeover, today.

I think I'm going to start myself on the purple plan, substitute the bars & juice for the juice & bars mentioned here. For exercise I'm going to use a workout plan I printed off of MSN, simple and something I can do around the house.

Here we go !
  • Snowdogs- Welcome, you've come to the right place for support, a shoulder to cry on if you need it, an ear to listen if you need to vent. Some really witty people if you need a laugh and just some all round great friends! Good luck!
  • You'll find tons of support here...and I hope to see Ilene around, too!
  • LOL - that's a nickname I call her
    She's the one that told me about this forum, so we'll see if she joins or just lurks.
  • Welcome! I started LAWL two years ago and could not stick with it. I restarted this March and with the help of everyone here am doing fine! I truely could not do it with all my LAWL chicks and roosters!!!

(thanks guys!!)
  • Welcome - you won't be sorry you joined - unless its that you get addicted to this site like I have become.

Good Luck