Perfect Weight (Chopra) #2

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Jennifa!

Just zipped over from the WW at Home thread and found your thread over here! Congrats on your major milestone!!! BTW, you'll be able to find pickled ginger anywhere you can get sushi making supplies...way to go again!

Karen B.
  • Hi Karen B, what's buzzin? Thanks for the info on the ginger. I do like it pickled but all the other ways... yuck!

Waterbaby, you are such an inspiration. Good job on that hot water! Dried fruit is really amazing, it can hold you for a long time. Sometimes I'll have nuts and fruit for dinner, and that's enough.

I've done something good by refusing to buy anything sweet or salty. I am missing crackers and chocolate so much but I'm being really good and not eating them. I'm saving money, too! Right now I am fighting the PMS monster that says I can eat whatever I want just because it's there... as if! Last night I made my favorite snack, baked tortillas with salsa. SOOOO low cal it's disgusting but it's so good it seems like it's forbidden!
  • Hi all!

Hey Jennifa, how about a new thread?

I had green beans with my lunch, and someone had poisoned them with pork fat!!!

Now, an hour later, I'm having heartburn...ewww.

Keep on drinkin' the hot water!!! Wash all that yuck out of our systems!

We seem to be having a lot of drive-by business, but few postings. Oh, well, at least everyone's curious.

Have a great Thursday...urp...ugh -- why did someone in the cafeteria have to ruin perfectly good green beans with grease?