Weekly Weigh-In~May 14-20

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Good morning everyone. I just know today is going to be the start of a GREAT week for everyone.

I am now half way through my 150's. Weighed-in this morning at 155. I am down 3 lbs.!!!!
  • Good morning, I weighed myself yesterday and am down to 270, from 279. That is a 9 lb lose. It feels great, and I want all of the weight off, but I know I need to eat a little more calorie intake to take off the weight sensibly. I probably will weigh myself again Friday( now that I have a scale that works), and see how I am going. I am hoping for 2-3 lb weight loss pr week, I will take 9lbs ok course, but 2-3 is fine. Whe I get under 240 I will be happy, maybe go out and treat myself to something, I might even use this an incentive to loose the weight. Sorry for the rambling,
    Cheryl
  • Grats Robin! And thanks for sharing your success pictures with us! they are FAB!!!

I am down 2 this week to meet my mini goal. That was the longest 10 pounds in the world!
  • Love meeting those mini goals! Speaking of which, I met my Mem Day goal!

Down 3.5 this week....Mem Day goal is met and I'm pushing my way through the 2-teens!!!
  • Robin, Teacher, Royals ...all so inspiring and you too Kitty for your first week -- Robin I am taking your advice (i think it was you -- maybe a Meg) I found some where else on the forum to hover around 1500/1600 cals a day at the beginning of the journey to see how that goes -- leaves wiggle room I understand -- my first weigh in this friday so we'll see -- thanks to all for sharing sharing joys and challenges -- also somewhere in the forum I found a reference to Daily Plate -- I am going to try that method of tracking -- thanks to all -- MG
  • Good job rockinrobin, Chery, Chunky Teacher and Tricia!

For now, I have decided to stay off the scales and focus on maintaining my weight loss and eating as healthy as possible over the next three weeks. Things are really hectic right now with the sale of my house and the move to Georgia. I won't be able to prepare all of my own meals and wont be able to work out.
  • Congratulations to all of you losers.

Rhonda, I wish you the best of luck with your move and all that it entails and the weeks leading up to it. I hope it all goes smoothly for you.
  • Sorry I have to break the streak here, but I went up just a little, .4. It's ok, I didn't think it would go down. I was taking it a little easy last week with exercise to make sure my back was ok. I think it is fine now because I pushed a little on the weekend, and it was ok. So, I'm going to be hitting it hard this week.

Congrats to everyone else!!!
  • I am down 4 lbs this week!
  • on the losses this week.
    Diane—sounds like you know what happened and are working to get back into the exercise.

I'm down around 10 pounds or so in two weeks. Not quite sure how much I weighed when I started since my scale kept flashing OL at me. I can now weigh in at 305.
  • YEAH TRICIA!!! We're both in the 2-teens now!! We'll snatch up these numbers quick time!!

Robin - You are are HOT!! Those pounds are just melting off of you!!

GREAT JOB everyone!! We're smokin' this week!!!

I won't be weighing in till next week. We leave here Wednesday afternoon for a long ATV ride (meeting 90 other folks in WV!!) I may weigh in Wednesday, I haven't decided yet - since my day is usually Friday.
  • Yep, Mrs. Q!!! You were definitely my inspiration these past few weeks! It's so fun to have someone meeting these milestones with me!
  • Well...it's the end of my first week and I'm down 2 pounds!

It's a small loss but it's better than nothing. The best thing is I've been sleeping much better at night...I think it's the daily exercise. I had several appointments that forced me to skip my morning rouitine today and I have actually been craving a few minutes with my workout DVD...never thought I would say that.
  • I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale this morning (after a very frustrating week) and was down 3 pounds! I can't figure out exactly how it happened (I was up 2 pounds from last week's w.i. when I left for a weekend away), but I'll take it!

I think I might have been overly optimistic when setting my Memorial Day minigoal, but we'll see...

Congratulations to everyone...have a great week!!

~Laura
  • Today is my first official weigh-in since the birth of my son 6 weeks ago. Looks like my new starting weight will be 286. Not too bad since I was 295 when I got pregnant.