Should I restart induction?

• Hello again everyone! I just thought I would ask for some advice, as usual. Heres been going on with me.. I had gotten frustrated from a plataeu and got off Atkins for about a week. I gained a pound but when I got frustrated with myself and got back on, I lost 4 pounds in only 5 days. Weird huh? Anyway, I now am at about 171. I really want to speed up some weight loss as I am going to Florida in about 3 and a half weeks. Is it wise to do induction again? Do any of you have any tips for losing a little faster? I have been averaging about 1 to 2 pounds a week.

Afterall, I fell off and it might help jump start things again.

Any advice would be appriciated!

**Also, I have been eating crunchy peanut butter every day, I know it has a couple grahms of sugar. Do one or two grams really make a difference?
  • Hi Rikku, Going back on induction for a week or so wont hurt but it may not speed up your wieghtloss a whole lot if you are already in ketosis. Exercise and drinking a lot of water should help a little.
    Have you tried all natural Peanut butter ? It has no sugar added. but if you are still losing then the PB may not be a problen for you.
  • Thanks

I have actually heard that exercising more can make you gain weight for a while, is that true?
  • Initialy Exercise can make you gain, but not fat. You may retain a little water at first, and muscle does weigh more than fat but it will help you burn more calories so you will be losing fat even if the scale doesn't change right away.
  • Punce has been giving you the exact advice I'd have. Sorry I couldn't be more help. And sometimes, nothing we do pushes the weight off faster. Our body's only going to lost as fast as it'll allow.
  • Thank you

I guess I will just be a little extra strict for the next couple weeks!