Half Way There!!!

• This Christmas I hit my highest weight ever. I had always been overweight, but I was shocked when I got on the scale and realized I weighed over 200 pounds. I decided it was time to turn it all around and made a promise to myself January 1st. Since then, I have lost 28 pounds, putting me half way to my goal.

NSV's
    In January, I had no jeans that fit me, only stretchy sweat pants. I had a hard time finding size 16 jeans that fit me. I now wear my old size 13 jeans and will soon need to buy a new pair (these are starting to slip down)

In January, running a block left me seriously winded, now I can run 2.5 miles and I'm shooting for a July 4th 5K

In January I was all flab, now I have muscles, collar bones, a little bit of hip bones and even a hint of ribs.

I also won $260 dollars in my work's Winter Biggest Loser challenge by losing 15 lbs in 7 weeks, and I'm currently in the lead of Summer Biggest Loser challenge. All the money is saved up for a new wardrobe.

The first 28 lbs were great to get rid of, and I can't wait to get rid of the next!!!

Before:

Now:
  • You've done a great job and in such a small amount of time. Way to go!
  • wow...congrats...you look GREAT! keep up the good job.
  • Great job. Like your new hair color too!
  • Congratulations on reaching your half way point in your weight loss journey. You can really see the changes from the two photographs. Keep up the good work

purpleorc
  • Wonderful - congrats, you look fab!