11 Inches Gone!

• Good Morning! I'm excited this morning, as yesterday at WI, they measured me and said I've lost a total of 11 inches!!!
    I cannot believe that! Also, my lbs lost so far is 13, which also makes me happy. I joined on March 28th, I hope I do this well every month!
  • I love seeing the tape measurements shrink; sometimes it's more fun than seeing the scale move!
  • Dumb Question---

How do you measure yourself? Just a regular tape measure? What area exactly do you measure?
  • well they measure your bust, waist, hips, then thights. Basically, you measure with a regular tape measurer, around the biggest part of the bust, then waist, then hips, then thighs! I hope this helps.
  • Upper chest, lower chest, abdomen, waist, hips, thighs, calves, and ankles are what they measure at Tan and Tone.
  • I just use a regular measuring tape and I measure neck, upper arm, forearm, wrist, bust, right under the bust, waist, "gut" (aka love handle area), hips, thigh, and calves. I record it every week in a handy dandy spread sheet. I don't have measurements from my highest weight, but over the past 10 lbs, I've lost 23 total inches from these places! It's amazing how fast the body changes; we may not be able to see a 10 lb difference, but there really is one!
  • That is FABULOUS!! Way to Go!!
  • thank you!!
  • Thats great! WTG!