I'm going for a walk

• It's such a nice day outside. I' going to hit the trails in a bit, and take a nice brisk walk. That's my cardio for today. What is everyone elses exercise plans for today??
  • well this morning about an hour after I ate breakfast, I did a little bit of areobics, then I did 30 sit-ups, leg raises, and I jogged in place for about 15 minutes...oh and I did some jumping jacks. Im going to do the 2 mile walk away the pounds video later.
  • I pretty much did the same this morning. I did my duty as a citizen first (*has been crossing fingers since this morning for us to get a decent president*), and since the park was next to the poll office, I just had a nice long walk in it. Then went back one hour ago, before it was time to start making dinner. I can't seem to be able to stay in one place these days.
  • Quote: well this morning about an hour after I ate breakfast, I did a little bit of areobics, then I did 30 sit-ups, leg raises, and I jogged in place for about 15 minutes...oh and I did some jumping jacks. Im going to do the 2 mile walk away the pounds video later.
    How do you like the Leslie Sansone DVD's?? Great job with the exercise.
  • Quote: (*has been crossing fingers since this morning for us to get a decent president*), :
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats great! I totally agree with you.
  • Hey Lonnie!

It's really here too, so I'm waiting for my lazy sister to wake up, and then I'm going to get her to accompany me on a walk in the river valley, even if I have to throw a or cry. (Why don't we have a crying smiley?) I'm going to bring my camera and take lots of pictures
  • LOL!!! I like the smileys you insterted. Well i'm waiting for my boyfriend to get out of the shower so we can go. Another 10 minutes and i'm leaving without him.....LOL! River Valley..That sounds really nice. I can't wait to see the pictures. Well I got to run now. I look foward to seeing your pictures when you get back. Have a nice time
  • I got up early this morning and went trail running in the mountain preserve down the street, it was so beautiful and much cooler than the past 80's and 90's we've been seeing lately
  • Yard work for me today. It was a beautiful day in the Ohio River Valley. I start my C25K program on Tuesday. I need new shoes, so I'm going tomorrow to get them.
  • Quote: How do you like the Leslie Sansone DVD's?? Great job with the exercise.

I like them! I have the 1 mile and 2 mile, going toget her walk and jog dvd soon. The only thing I dont like is hearing the same thing over and over again...but maybe I need to hear it over and over again lol. I was thinking about just turning the dvd on, put it on mute, turn the subtitles on and listen to the radio..but I didnt. I might do that next time though lol.